Most of these libraries suggest to load them in async.
- Google Analytics
- Google Maps
- Google Plus
- Facebook Like
- Twitter button
Problems with existing solution
- A lot of ugly script tag with semi-minified code.
- Most of the library suggest the same trick so we see code duplication.
- You have to go copy-paste the code each time you start a new project.
- If you have multiple libraries, they will all fire at the same time, possibly causing a stress on the browser
- While the libraries are loading (usually with a lot of dependencies) the browser is sluggish and users probably want to read that article before clicking on 'Like'.